Guidelines for Inquiry
To begin your submission, go to our proposal system and click the ‘CREATE AN ACCOUNT NOW’ button. To complete the pre-proposal you will need to provide the following information: (Please note that all character counts include spaces.)
- Name and complete contact information for the company and principal applicant.
- Proposal title (100 characters): A short, descriptive title.
- Scientific summary/Abstract (1000 characters): Briefly describe the scientific aims of your project and your plan to achieve those aims.
- Long-term vision statement (1000 characters): Be bold! Tell us the most far-reaching implications of your project, should it prove successful.
- Biographical summary (1000 characters): Tell us why you/your team are supremely qualified to undertake this project.
- Timeline and Milestones (1000 characters). List the key deliverables and projected time to completion. Include total amount requested and project duration in months.
- Commercialization/Intellectual Property (1000 characters): Summarize your efforts to define and validate the market for your project and indicate how you might commercialize your product/intellectual property.
- Other Sources of Support (1000 characters): Please list all other sources of financial support including source (i.e. friends and family, outside investors and grants), total amounts and funding dates. Note: In general, we do not fund companies that have raised over 1 million dollars in outside investments.